Monday, December 17, 2012

I am also one of the victims....


I am also one of the victims of the Fraud Travel Agency name called 'Bombay Travels Inc / Bombay Tours Inc' (person name: Vijay Bakshi).. 

I had booked 3 tickets (ATL to HYD round trip) thru this agent (Bombay Travels Inc) and paid the whole amount ($3850.00).. 

when we went to airport on the flying date (Oct 26th - my wife and son is flying to India) and the emirates told me that the tickets were not issued, the credit card transaction not go through so they did NOT issued the tickets.... I totally shocked....and came back tried to reach that guy whole day and made him re-booked the tickets, but he is not booking or issuing the tickets nor refunding the amount ...
Daily I was calling and emailing but no luck he is not lifting the calls and not responding to me emails... 
(last time I was spoke with him was after Diwali Nov 16th I guess after that he was not responding) 

Here are the transactions details:
We paid full amount on Aug 24th 2012 for the tickets through account transfer  from Bank Of America account made out by friend and deposited in Bank of America account 4830 4629 2318 of BOMBAY TOURS INC. 

Here are the details of that fraud: runs this business under name of 'BOMBAY TOURS INC'
( this site was registered in Pakistan (see this - http://whois.domaintools.com/bombaytravelsinc.com )

The Bombay Travels Inc. Address Is .1407 AVE - Z, SUITE -279, BROOKLYN, New York, 11235
Contact person: Vijay Bhakshi
Phone : 212-354-4400 / 347-393-5716
bombaytravelinc@yahoo.com 


check the below links you can find more people like us... 

with this board and facebook; I am able to gathered 10 people (including me) we do not know how many other got trapped by him...
now we are working as team to catch this guy and get our money back 

We had filed complaints at below:
1. NYC Department of Consumer Affairs 
2. NY attorney gen - Consumer Frauds and Protection Bureau 
3. Better Business Bureau (BBB)
4. Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
5. local police dept / Forsyth County Sheriff's Office
6. iC3  
7. Indian Consulates 
8. common complaint with Brooklyn DA (District Attorney)
9. common complaint with FBI


2 comments:

  1. Thats interesting.
    My info suggests the guy may be a Pakistani fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please email me at sainijanu639@gmail.com i have some info abt this guy also and m the also the victim. talking on the blogs he can see what we are doing against him.

    ReplyDelete