Friday, November 23, 2012


     Bombay Tours also advertises under Bombay Travels  (BT).  However, the business seems to be registered as Bombay Tours. And as mentioned in earlier post has a Brooklyn, NY address.  This most likely appears to be a private mail box address.  Many of these types of PMBs are specifically setup to avoid detection and camouflage activities that are intended to defraud quite a few unsuspecting people.

   The person in the ad, Mr. Vijay Bakshi (VB), appears to be the sole person that answers the telephone when he does answer.  No one else used to answer telephone.

   I have repeatedly tried to call VB to get a refund.  He has always put me off one way or another.  He then would hang up the telephone the minute he knew it was me calling.   Once he knew the telephone number I was calling from, he would not even answer the phone.  I would call him from other phones which he would answer, but again the instant he knew it was I who was calling he would hang up.

   One other tack I followed was to get a number in the NY/NJ area codes from Google voice.  This worked in that VB would answer, but again hangs up once he knows it is me.  It is worth repeatedly confronting VB, after all its our money he needs to refund, so he does not know who he is calling him.

   I will post the bank account numbers that he gave me to deposit monies in next.   

No comments:

Post a Comment